Student Organization’s Vertical Info|Stations: A How To Guide
There are three vertically positioned Info|Stations in the Mountainlair that are available completely free of charge for you to use in promoting your Student Organization. These Info|Stations play Student Organization calendar information from cal.wvu.edu as well as posters.
All Pro’s, No Con’s
- Your message can play up to 20,000 times per month, on one Info|Station alone
- Recruit new members or highlight old ones
- Promote upcoming events and rushes
- Take ownership of your student organization’s overall look
- Display photos
- Did we mention that it’s free?
How to Create Your Own Info|Stations Poster
To create your organization’s poster we recommend that you use either Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator software. These programs can be accessed at the Downtown and Evansdale Libraries.
Vertical Design Specs
Height: 1080 pixels
Width: 720 pixels
Resolution: 300 pixels per inch
Image Mode: RGB Color
Save your file as a JPEG
Who to Contact
Getting Your Poster on the Info|Stations
Contact Kim.Harrison@mail.wvu.edu and send your poster as an email attachment. After it is approved, your poster will be seen on all of the vertical Info|Stations at the Mountainlair.